Monday, December 12, 2011

It Never Rains In Southern California

Whoever wrote that song lied! It's been raining all day here at the beach. Every time I think it's going to clear up a bit so I can go outside - more rain! Oh well! I know we need it, but I just hate the way it makes me feel. I woke up feeling icky, and I don't know if it's just the weather or if I'm trying to get sick. I hope it's just the weather, but I'm not convinced right now. I can't seem to get warm, which is never a good sign. It took me forever this morning to find the motivation to get in a quick workout. I did 18 rounds of a 30-10 interval, for a total of 12 minutes. It was hard, but I feel better for it. Now if the sun would only come out for a little bit! My reps were:

Side Lunge Jack: 25, 25, 25, 24, 25, 24 (I did this with no Ugi ball, just body weight!)
Passing Ball: 7, 9, 11, 12, 15, 14 (Again, no Ugi ball, just body weight.)
Push Ups: 10, 9, 9, 9, 8, 8 (I did knee push ups. No Ugi ball - and not strong enough yet!)

Also, I weighed in this morning and found that I had gained 0.4 pounds. Not a lot, but not good either. I need to watch my eating on the weekends a bit closer. I didn't eat well this weekend, so I'm sure that's what did me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment