Friday, December 2, 2011

Taking the Day Off!

I have opted to make today a no workout down. I'm still shuffling around like Frankenstein, so I'm pretty sure that a rest day is in order. Tomorrow Hubby and I are going for a long bike ride with the dogs in tow, and I know my legs need to rest up for that adventure. So today's goals are stretching and using the foam roller. I am also feeling my triceps from yesterday. I wasn't sure if those tricep push ups were doing anything yesterday, but I'm feeling them today. I definitely have to do them more often - they work! I feel my lower back and oblique muscles this morning too, so I know that I did something right yesterday.

The puppies had their flea and heartworm medicines this morning, so they are using me as a pillow as we speak. Hopefully, they will be feeling better for the bike ride tomorrow!

Not much to report today, but it's Friday. My biggest goals are getting ready for the weekend. Hopefully I have better news to report on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment